This year (2022), on the feast of the Immaculate Conception on 8th December, we celebrate the 75th anniversary of the promulgation of the Charter. The feast of the Immaculate Conception, which we like to celebrate in Teams, has a special significance this year.
We propose several tools and ideas to invite team members to get to know the Charter better, and to live it better.
- There will be a mass on 8th December 2022 at 8pm in the church of Saint-Augustin in Paris, with the participation of members of the ERI. It will be presided by Mgr Thibault VERNY, Auxiliary Bishop of Paris.
- We invite you to organise local meetings around 8th December focusing on the Charter. This could be a team meeting, a Sit Down, a sector meeting, or a group meeting
Attached are some documents to help you prepare for this event
- The text of the 1947 Charter, with a practical 1977 update
- A talk by Father Caffarel in Sao Paulo in 1962 about the Charter. This talk helps us to better understand the meaning and spirit of the Charter
- Some suggested questions for a team meeting or a mixed team meeting focusing on the Charter
- Suggested questions for a Sit Down
May all team members in the world join in this great celebration of gratitude!
May the Lord and our Patroness and Mother of Heaven, through the intercession of Father Caffarel, bless you today and always.